1. Can I set up my own url for the flow?/ Can I embed the flow on my own website?Yes, this is possible to do by using the Iframe embed option to solve both these issues. There is also documentation available on how to set up your Iframe.
2. iframe question : the redirect url at the end is in the iframe - is there a way so it redirects outside of the iframe?
3. Is it possible to analyse UTM triggers and have that data extracted for advertising/marketing?
4. Is it possible to set-up A/B testing?
Yes, you can set up A/B testing in Upflowy. Refer this article to know more about it.
5. Is it possible to send the data from Upflowy to another CRM?
Yes, you can absolutely send the data to another CRM using a third party integration tool like Zapier/Integromat. Refer this article for more details.
6. Is it possible to set up an API connection with Upflowy?
Yes, you can send the data from Upflowy to your own data base using an API connection.Refer this article for more details.
7. Is there any option to skip the questions or the page in Upflowy?
Currently, there is no option to skip the page however, you can make the questions as optional (not required) and have the users click on the primary and the secondary buttons that will lead the users to skip all the questions and proceed to the next page.
8. Is it possible to create more than three layers in the Logic split?
The IF logic split currently allows users to go only three layers deep into the split to avoid confusion.